Learn how to add html coding for background music in your webpages - its very simple.
Advantages of adding music to webpages
>The decision to add background music to your webpages depends on what your website is about. For example, a site about music, sports news or entertainment would benefit from background music because it fits the nature or style of the website.
The right mix of music can compel the website visitor to stay on the site longer and feel relaxed.
Actual html coding for background music...
Background music for your webpages is done with the embed html tag (see HTML coding below).
What each element or attribute of the music html code means:
- SRC="your_sound_file" - URL to your MP3, WAV, MID sound file. For example, http://www.yourdomain.com/mymusic.mp3
- WIDTH="360" - Width of Media/Music Player on webpage (Note: This applies only if HIDDEN attribute is true)
- HEIGHT="165" - Height of Media/Music Player on webpage (Note: This applies only if HIDDEN attribute is true)
- HIDDEN=false - Show/Hide the Media/Music Player and controls on webpage. Set to true or false.
- AUTOSTART=true - Automatically start playing music file after webpage shows. Set to true or false.
- VOLUME="60" - Volume of Music between 0-100
As you can see, adding music to webpages is simple and the html coding for background music is easy to understand and modify. Enjoy!